Our goal is to make a measurable impact on people, society, and the planet.
Community Engagement at Black Anvil starts with people. The people in our communities, the people we employ and the people that may become part of our workforce. How can we make the lives of the people in our communities better, safer, successful and more resilient?
Black Anvil and its employees aspire to do just that by contributing their time, talent, dollars and passions to strengthen the communities where we work and live.
We support the following community initiatives in the Wichita, Kansas area:
- Stop Senior Thefts Project – Principle
- Hub for Cyber Security Education and Awareness (HCEA) – Member
- Wichita State University – Industry Advocate Board for College of Engineering
- WSU-Tech – Industry Advocate Board for Industrial Automation and Machine Maintenance
- WSU-Tech – Industry Advocate Board for Robotics Program
- WSU-Tech – Industry Advocate Board for Cyber Security Program
- Advanced Robotics in Manufacturing (ARM) – member of North Central Region